Thursday 3 March 2011

Questionnaire Analysis



In a questionnaire I asked 10 people if they like music magazines and they all said yes, this must mean that music magazines are popular.








The age range for my magazine is 15 to 30, so I asked 10 between them too ages and only 3 out of 10 who were 26+ were interested in taking my music questionnaire, which must mean that more teenagers enjoy this type of music than people in their 20’s and beyond.




I asked both a range of boys and girls to take my music questionnaire and it turned out that more boys would take the quiz than girls, which means that more boys than girls like music.


I asked people in my questionnaire which colours they would like to see on a music magazine and these are the results. The highest is red with 9 and then white and black with 7 each and then blue with 5, so these are the four colours I am going to stick with. As yellow and green are on four I could also use them somewhere in my magazine.


I asked people in my questionnaire if on the double page spread they would prefer more information based or more pictures based. As there are more teenagers that took my questionnaire I expected them to choose more pictures based, as they might get bored with alot of words. When I looked at my results I was right.



When I asked people in my questionnaire if they like pin-up posters, more of them said no. So in my magazine I am not going have reference to a pin-up poster, also as my research magazines didn’t have pin-up posters in, I am not going to include it advertised on the front cover or contents page.



I asked people in my questionnaire if they prefer new chart artists or ones that have only just started recording songs that nobody knows about. Since more people like chart artists, they’re the ones I am going to include in my magazine.



I asked people in my questionnaire if they prefer male or female artists, as most people chose male I will try and include more male artists into my magazine, if not the front cover the contents page or double page spread.



I asked people in my questionnaire if they think that either the UK, USA or International (European, African, South America or other) release better music. The main magazine I have chose is American, so I am going to base my magazine on more American rather than British, as the results have proved its more popular.



I asked people in my questionnaire who they would like to see on the front cover and didn’t make them have to choose out of so many, just let them pick their own and these are the results i got. Most of these have only been picked once except from Beyonce who got picked twice and Eminem who got picked three times. So I am going to try and use a male artist or rapper like Eminem.
I asked both a range of boys and girls to take my music questionnaire and it turned out that more boys would take the quiz than girls, which means that more boys than girls like music.
The age range for my magazine is 15 to 30, so I asked 10 between them too ages and only 3 out of 10 who were 26+ were interested in taking my music questionnaire, which must mean that more teenagers enjoy this type of music than people in their 20’s and beyond.
In a questionnaire I asked 10 people if they like music magazines and they all said yes, this must mean that music magazines are popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment